Mum's Net

mumsnet

Saturday 28 April 2012

theatre again


As my three year old daughter becomes more cultural than her parents are, and when we suggested for her to go shopping with us she screamed back 'No! No shopping! I want to go theatre!!'  There was little else we could do but book another ballet show. This time we went to see 'Little Princess' - a nostalgia trip for me, as I still remember my mum reading this book to me when I was little girl.


The play was was very charming, Odessa loved it especially that this time it was children doing the dancing. And as if that wasn't perfect enough, her very much loved friend Lelia was sitting next to her. 


Below; some images taken after the show in front of Peacock Theatre in Archway - central London. 







No comments:

Post a Comment