Mum's Net

mumsnet

Tuesday 18 December 2012

Magical Chamber show

'I'm not Odessa! I am a black cat!' - you have no idea how many times Tim, I and few other people heard this sentence. The other night she even said it while sleeping.  The moment you call her by her real name you are going to be shouted at, ignored or at best, corrected.
  
Odessa really loves her drama classes, to such an extent that when she is there she can't stop jumping up and down in excitement.  It was also great for her confidence and social skills (she can be shy). She was in the class with much older (and absolutely lovely) kids who took care of her and I think she learnt lot's from them. She and two other girls were singing the 'Black Cat' song (of course) and now I can't get the song out of my head...

Next term they are doing Super Heroes and she already mentioned that she wants to be a Super Hero Black Cat... 
    

No comments:

Post a Comment